Wednesday 24 May 2017

BILT ANZ - Adelaide May 2017 Day 01 Summary

I must say that I am quite impressed by the BILT ANZ event being hosted in Adelaide from today through to Saturday. I was sceptical as I have been involved in hundreds of events (both in attendance and speaking) over the years and being a local (originally form Adelaide) I was hesitant in attending but felt it would be a good opportunity to understand the changes from the RTC events to BILT. 

I can honestly say I am very impressed so far. 

This has been such a wonderful mix of speakers and informative sessions covering process, education and technologies supporting BIM. Connecting with the global BIM Community, both from the process and technical side, meeting with old friends, making new ones and then ultimately learning and understanding current conditions in industry has been hugely beneficial for me as a consultant. 

The planning, the facilities, the location and the overall orchestration of the event is brilliant and I would highly recommend attending if you have not in the past. My thoughts are to attend at least one BILT event annually either in ANZ, the US or Europe and ensure i support what is ultimately a great group of people trying to change an industry and move it toward digital methods. 

Well done to the organisers. I look forward to the next few days. 

#BILTANZ



No comments:

Post a Comment